Maintaining email backup is a good idea if you want to refer to them later for project feedback, to quickly find information, and get your team’s collaborative input. You can do this for emails in your Gmail account in several ways.
Why You Should Backup Emails
Email backup extensions are a great way to protect and secure email data. You can easily get the original versions if your core email accounts are hacked, corrupted, or held by ransomware. An internal mishap can make you lose hours and years of work and lead to costly misunderstandings.
But as cyber-attacks get more sophisticated by the day, securing and backing up emails has become a priority for businesses across industries. If you think about it, the cost of an email backup solution is considerably less than the cost of damages you may incur if your email is compromised or deleted by mistake.
We used to back up emails in external media such as tape drivers. Cloud storage solutions are the popular choice now because they are low-cost, offer fast recoveries, and are accessible and reliable. As such, it is a critical tool for disaster recovery and compliance.
How to Backup Emails Using Emails to Sheets Extension
Use cloudHQ’s Export Emails to Google Sheets extension to backup emails easily in a scannable format. Some of the benefits it offers include the following:
- Parse all Google Alerts
- Backup and save all of your emails to Google Sheets easily and quickly
- Extract and parse emails easily
- Locate all bounced email addresses easily
Installing and Using Emails to Sheets Email Backup Solution
Installing the extension is quite simple. Just follow these steps:
- Visit cloudHQ’s Email to Sheets page.
- Click on Get Started and install the extension by clicking on Add to Google Chrome.
- Click on Add Extension in the dialog box that pops up.
- When the extension is installed successfully, you will be taken to another dialog box that will prompt you to create a cloudHQ an account. Click on Create Account.
Once that is done, you can start backing up emails to Google Sheets. Start the wizard using these steps:
- Locate the cloudHQ icon in the top right corner of your Gmail account and click on it.
- Click the button Go to Dashboard and then on Export Emails to Sheets,
- Click on the Start Wizard for Export Emails to Sheets.
Backup all of your emails by following these steps:
- Log into the dashboard and choose Export Emails to Sheets option.
- Click on the Backup or Save Email Message and choose the Backup or save all email messages option.
- Choose from different backup options. You can choose to backup all your emails to a current spreadsheet you are working on and create spreadsheet columns. You can also add Gmail email conversations to a sheet, whether emails that share topics are grouped together or not.
- Start backing up emails.
As you can see, this email backup extension is not only easy to install but also easy to use. Backup all critical emails in bulk without spending hours which can be used for other productive work.
Add the Emails to Sheets Extension for Easy Exports
Having a robust and reliable export solution for Gmail can save you hours of work and prevent liabilities. Emails to Sheets can make this task easier.
Available from cloudHQ, the tool allows users to securely move emails to a spreadsheet in order to back up emails in a structured and searchable format.